Saturday, December 22, 2012

Grant Deed - Los Angeles

Do you need to file a Grant Deed with Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk office? 

You can find common forms including:
Grant Deed
Quitclaim Deed
Joint Tenancy Grant Deed
To view all forms you can download from the County Clerk, visit this link:

If you have any questions concerning which form is appropriate or are in need of assistance in the preparation of that document, please consult an attorney.

The documents mentioned above require notarization by a Los Angeles Notary.  It's important that the forms are filled out correctly in order for the document to be accepted.

More Links: