Friday, April 27, 2012

Notary Loan Signing in Los Angeles

Yesterday evening I performed a notary loan signing in Los Angeles for a couple in the Hollywood Hills area.  Because most of my business primarily relates to notary service for attorney's, financial planners, and the general public, I rarely do get calls from title companies requesting my services.

In most cases, when a title or escrow company contact me for my Los Angeles notary service, they will usually ask me to print out the documents and meet with the client either the same day or the day after.  Because these loan documents are time sensitive and all parties want to close on time, it's important for me to contact the signers and get all the documents ready for the signing.

On average, a loan signing can take anywhere from 3-4 hours of time.  The first hour consists of printing the documents and driving to the clients home.  The next 1-2 hours is reviewing the documents and signing and initialing where needed on the loan documents.  And finally, the last hour is driving too and dropping the documents off at the closest FedEx office.

If you are looking for a notary loan signing agent in Los Angeles, please call 1-888-810-4054.  We are a certified loan signing agent service and know how to notarize loan documents, refinance, and home loan modification documents.

More Links: