Sunday, January 15, 2012

Living Will and California Advanced Health Care Directive

A Living Will is the popular name for a document spelling out the general kinds of medical care you would want–or not want–in the event you became unable to communicate with your health care providers.

Other names for a Living Will are a “medical directive” or “medical declaration” or what is also called a California Advanced Health Care Directive. It does NOT impact who gets your property or who is your Personal Representative or Guardian of your minor children.

In most cases, requests for a notary to notarize an Advanced Health Care Directive usually involve traveling hospital notary or to an attorney's office. 

If you are searching for a notary to notaries your Advanced Health Care Directive in Los Angeles, please call 1-888-810-4054 or 818-730-4128.

A notary is not an attorney.  For legal advice please contact an attorney.

More Links: