Friday, November 04, 2011

Traveling Notary in Santa Monica

As a full time traveling notary in Santa Monica, I'm available to meet with you at the location of your choice.

Today I was scheduled to notarize a document in Santa Monica, CA.  I arrived at the location and was greeted by the attorneys of the signer who had worked all night to arrive at an agreement with the signer and the other parties involved.  Once I got there, the documents were prepared and ready to be signed.

Because the signer had forgotten her identification at home, we were able to use two credible witnesses to identify the signer and continue the notarization process. 

As a professional and experienced traveling notary in Santa Monica, I have the experience to notarize documents even if the signer has no identification.  Call me at 1-888-810-4054.

Written by: Richard Johnston, Santa Monica Notary Public
Member of the National Notary Association

More Links: