Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Notary in Beverly Hills

Beverly Hills Mobile Notary
Being one of the only few notaries who are full time mobile notary in Beverly Hills, I take pride in my work because notarizing documents is my full time job.  Experience comes from signing and notarizing thousands of documents over the years.

Unfortunately, most notaries are not properly trained in notarizing important documents in Beverly Hills and West Hollywood.  I've seen countless times acknowledgements not attached to the signature page, missing information, unreadable stamp impression, oaths and affirmations not taken, etc...

It takes knowledge and experience to notarize important legal documents in Los Angeles.  If you're searching for a mobile notary in Beverly Hills, CA call 310-876-8489 now. 

I also notarize documents in Bel Air, Brentwood, Century City, and Hollywood. 

More Links: