Friday, September 02, 2011

West Hollywood Notary

West Hollywood Notary
An area I frequently notarize documents is in West Hollywood, CA.  Many of my clients cater to the entertainment industry.  I also perform notarization in Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, and Hollywood. 

I'm a West Hollywood mobile notary which means I'll come to you.  I can meet you at your home, office, and even the local coffee shop.  We are also a notary signing agent in West Hollywood.  We can notarize your home loan, loan modification, and refinance. 

When notarizing important documents concerning real estate, be sure to fill out the documents completely and sign only in the presence of a West Hollywood notary public.  A notary must witness you sign the document in person.  If you don't have an ID, you can request to witnesses who are not named in the document to vouch for you. 

We have notaries available in West Hollywood now.  Call 1-310-876-8489 or 1-888-810-4054 now.  

More Links: