Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mobile Notary Beverly Hills on Wilshire

Most of my Beverly Hills clients pay by credit card for my mobile notary service in Beverly Hills, CA.  Most people do not carry cash or their checkbook with them so the only alternative is to pay by credit card or debit card. 

As a mobile notary in Beverly Hills, I'm usually asked if I accept credit cards as payment.  Then answer is YES!  I've been using a great service to process credit cards through my iphone.  The service is called Squareup.com.  It's available on the Apple App store for free.  Square Up will even send you a reader for free.

I can provide my clients with a printed receipt if requested.  Its your choice if you want to receive a printed receipt, receipt my email or by text message.

If you need a mobile notary in Beverly Hills, call 1-310-876-8489 or 1-888-810-4054 now. 

More Links: