Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hollywood Mobile Notary Public

Hollywood Mobile Notary Public

I was notarizing a few signatures in North Hollywood today when I received an urgent call to have a document notarized in Hollywood as soon as possible.  The signer was moving in and the movers were waiting outside the apartment because the document needed to be notarized.

I specialize in providing fast notary service to Hollywood and North Hollywood.  I was able to drive to Hollywood within minutes to notarize her signature.  The movers were then allowed to move her furniture in her new apartment.  Problem solved :-)

If you are searching for a notary public in Hollywood, call me at 1-310-876-8489 or 1-888-810-4054 now.  I accept all major credit cards including cash and check.  A mobile notary is a notary who will come to your location.  Travel fee can be waived.* 

More Links: