Saturday, September 10, 2011

Burbank Mobile Notary Public

Burbank Mobile Notary Public
Lately, I've been doing a lot more notary signings for individuals who work for the studios in Burbank.

Most of these studios are several city blocks and the challenge of having to leave and find a local notary is time consuming.  One of my clients this past week told me how he drove around Burbank trying to find a notary store that was open at 6pm.  And when he did, the notary was on vacation! 

As a mobile notary in Burbank, I can get to your office quickly and at a very low price.  I can notarize documents from 8am to 11pm everyday.  I'm insured, bonded, and background checked.  I have been a member of the National Notary Association since 2005.  Call me at 818-730-4128 or 310-876-8489.

No job is too small.  Many of my clients only have one document to sign.  Travel fee can be waived in certain situations.  Please call for details.

More Links: