Monday, November 01, 2010

Van Nuys Notary

It's strongly recommended that if your government issued ID (Driver license) has expired or has incorrect information (address change), you should go to your local DMV to update the information as soon as possible. 

 If your ID has expired and you need to have a document notarized in Van Nuys, you will need a whitness to certify that you are who you say you are and sign my notary book.  This person is putting their good name on the line.

Contact a Van Nuys mobile notary service 1-888-810-4054

More Links: