Thursday, March 18, 2010

Studio City home

Studio City is by far the most popular area to live in the San Fernando Valley.  Studio City borders Toluca Lake, Burbank, North Hollywood, and Sherman Oaks. 

What I like most about Studio City is the close proximity to the entertainment studios where many of our favorite t.v. episodes are filmed.  Sorry Jay Leno fans, his show is filmed in Burbank.  Universal City is a few minutes away from Studio City.  If you're planning to visit Universal Studios and City Walk, be sure to stop by Studio City and walk down Ventura Blvd.  Lot's of restaurants and unique boutiques to see.  Anywhere between Colfax and Laurel Canyon is great.  Check it out!

The only place in the Valley with a nightlife is Studio City.  Be sure to stop by Firefly's at 11720 Ventura Blvd.  I've been to this bar/restaurant several times.  The atmosphere is active and people are generally friendly.  There is a bar when you walk in, and a lounge area to your left.  An open courtyard for fine dining, and another bar at the back with a outside sitting with a fireplace.  Nice :-)  Call me if your relocating here.  I can recommend some really great places to eat. 

Studio City is the place to live - if you can afford it.  Condos and townhouses in Studio City are the most expensive.  If I was thinking of buying a townhouse, I'd love to live on Hoffman Street and Guerin Street.  They've got the best condos and the location is excellent.  Prices are high but if money is no option, then this is the place to be.

If you're searching for Studio City homes for sale, be sure to give me a call so I can help you with your online home search.  I know the Studio City area very well.  Thanks for reading!

More Links: