Friday, January 22, 2010

Santa Clarita Valley Homes for Sale

Even though this blog is catered to the San Fernando Valley, I also do specialize in the Santa Clarita Valley Real Estate. These areas include Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Canyon Country, Castaic, Saugus, and Newhall.

I'm very familiar with the Valencia area as I lived there for several years before moving to Sherman Oaks.  I've also sold many homes in the Santa Clarita Valley.

Here are a few quick links to view active homes for sale:
Valencia homes for sale
Stevenson Ranch homes for sale
Saugus homes for sale
Newhall homes for sale
Castiac homes for sale
Canyon Country homes for sale

http://santa-clarita-valley.homes.la/sitemap.xml

If you are searching for bank owned homes, please call me for a free list of bank owned homes for sale in the Santa Clarita Valley.  I also have short sales too!

More Links: