Sunday, June 22, 2008

La Crescenta or Tujunga? I'd Rather...

Lately I've been finding myself showing homes in La Crescenta and Tujunga. A two bedroom one bath home starts around $350,000 to $450,000 and a three bedroom two bath home starts in the mid $400's.

If I was to choose between La Crescenta and Tujunga, I would rather live in La Crascenta. I find the neighborhoods more developed and the homes well kept. You can find great neighborhoods on either site of Foothill Blvd in La Crescenta.


If you find the high cost of living in Glendale too much to handle, La Crescenta is an excellent alternative. It's only minutes away from Glendale. To get to Glendale from La Crescenta, take the 210 to the 2 freeway. Also, on the way down the 2, you'll enjoy the Downtown Los Angeles skyline.
To view available homes for sale in La Crescenta visit: http://www.homes.la/

Written by: Richard Johnston, RE/MAX
818-730-4128

No comments:

More Links: