Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Four Ways to Fend Off Foreclosure

By Marshall Loeb
From MarketWatch

When faced with the possibility of foreclosure, many people are paralyzed by fear. But it's important to contact your lender as soon as possible to discuss your options. If a lender believes you are acting in good faith, it will often work with you to find an alternative payment schedule.

Continue...

Richard's notes...If you're unable to afford your home for whatever reason and would like to sell, please contact me (818-730-4128). I will need to know how much you owe on your home and what your home will most likely sell for. I would also like to know why you are unable to afford your home so I can help you with your difficult situation. Based on this information and after consulting with my preferred mortgage brokers, manager, etc..., I'll be able to advise you on the best coarse of action to take. Believe me, nobody wants to see you walk away from your home.

Please seek professional advice from a Realtor, Accountant, & Attorney before buying/selling any property.

No comments:

More Links: